Friday, May 13, 2016

                            "Happiness comes again and again with a person who cares" 
                                     
                                                                                                  
It's again a great day which can enter into my dairies, Oh! yeah, it is.

The day which was full of joy, surprise, and happiness.
It's a journey which was filled with lots and loads of happiness, joy and what not, everything which made me fell out of this world.A journey which I can always count on.

It all started with a person who is beyond words to explain, pure from his heart, smile, thoughts and actions, a figure of trust, sweeter and richer than honey.Who is a perfect blend of everything. He is more than a best pal who can anyone get in this entire world.I can say I'm lucky as hell in this.

Even a little grass felt like a flower garden, a coffee felt like an elixir, sugarcane felt jealous of his sweetness.Paddy fields were welcoming him by its fresh air, birds were chirping for him but he just ignored all and made my day as he promised.
He showed me a lot new mouth-watering cuisines, new ways to lead happy life although some of it I didn't like(LOL).

A bike ride which almost took me to Heaven, where his tears touching my face at 135 KMPH, saw this big world (Although small) by his eyes.

Every second was like awesome!!! with him.
It was one of the best and awesome days in my life.A moment which can and will be cherished throughout my life.

Dedicated with love and respect to the beautiful (Heart) person whom I have ever met in this whole world.
"You are the best thing that has happened to me, My life would have been incomplete without you"

To you 


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

2 comments:

  1. i think ur frnd is lucky to hv a person like you to enjoy his company to the fullest..i hope u experience awesome days like these many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually im damn lucky to get him,ya i'll njoy his company to the fullest

    ReplyDelete