Wednesday, September 14, 2016

                       RANDOM CLICKS

Here are some random clicks which I clicked, though i'm not a professional in photography but with some basic rules I did it.
                                                   
Ah! the lift in the hostel was not working, so i took staircase and the sun stricked my camera . 

                                                   
Yes, India gate, but with a bit side view.

 As LPU organises Art festivals, these are exposed there i got into my camera's sight.




Morning sun wishing Krishna in my home.

It's my coffee beans collection since my 10th grade and added a spot light to it and snapped it.

Though it's not Niagara but for the residents of my hometown it is a in summer.

My sister, me and mom went to a hotel and the fishes welcomed us by it's cute smiles.

 Both my pals made me complete my assignment.
 Little bit creative though weird.
 A grand view of the Uni mall.

Minute maid, want one, you can get in WH smith.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment