Tuesday, September 6, 2016

                                                                 A JOURNEY
Education is what brings the students under one umbrella,including me. I was in a dilema whether to stay at home or move out and make money!I followed my heart despite parents words and I chose Lovely professional university(Punjab) which is the largest university in India.
                                                       
     
OMG! Lovely Professional University! A 600 acre campus,a world class university, can I survive there? This was running in my mind and "Yes", why can't I?
So there began a journey of a typical south Indian to a place where I never has  been, place where i have heard a lot of stuff about.
I shed a tear, but it wasn't one of sadness, but with a new hope, new responsibility and promised my parents that I'll come out with flying colors.
I'm at LPU, the main gate view shook my head, though it was not so big but the grandness, my tired journey might made me feel so.
I fell in love with the infrastructure, the gardens, the flowering plants, the buildings, everything made me feel good, the teachers, classmates from different countries and their varied customs. I should mention I got a world class exposure in the university and a chance to excel in my life, so there continues the journey........



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment